"agent" means the organisation (which may include us) from whom
you have purchased this ticket.
"event" means the event to be held at the venue in respect of which
you have bought this ticket.
"terms" means these terms and conditions.
"ticket(s)" means any ticket(s) physical or electronic (as applicable)
for you to use to gain access to the event and “lanyard” & “eTicket”
shall be read accordingly.
"venue" means the venue where the event is held
"we" means PLaY Festival and "us" & "our" shall be read accordingly.
"you" means you as the holder of this ticket and "your" shall be read
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in
accordance with Our full terms and conditions of booking and any
Venue and/or Agent terms, conditions and regulations, which You can
obtain from the venue and/or agent and/or on request from us. In the
event of inconsistency, these Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent
of the inconsistency.
- Your possession of the ticket constitutes your acceptance of these
terms and conditions.
- eTickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain
our property and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon purchase, please check eTickets carefully as mistakes cannot
always be rectified after purchase.
- The event entertainment is provided for general and age specific
audiences. Adult appropriate displays are supervised accordingly and
children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or
guardian (18 or over) at all times. Event performances are generally
aligned with conventional watershed hours.
- Children and their actions remain the responsibility of the
accompanying parent or guardian. Children should not encroach on
performers/performances unless indicated as desired by the performer
- Please contact us in advance of the event if you have any specific access
requirements in relation to the event, otherwise it may not be possible
for us to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to the box
office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must retain your ticket on your person at all times during the event.
- Duplicate eTickets may be reissued upon request from original
purchase email address with additional levels of security clearance.
- Your ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered,
defaced or transferred without required communications.
- Your ticket may be transferred to another party in advance of the event
by getting in contact with us at email@example.com. Ticket
transfers must be completed no less than one week before the event
- Where a Ticket transfer is proposed, it is in accordance with these Terms
and Conditions, you must provide the buyer with full details of the
these Terms and Conditions and any other Terms and Conditions
applicable to the event.
- Where necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the
published event or programme. Artists and billed attractions are
subject to change. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or
material change to an event is limited to the refund set out below.
- We will not refund or exchange this ticket unless the event is cancelled
or rescheduled or there is a material change to the event. A ‘material
change’ is a change which, in our opinion, makes the event materially
different to the event that any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably
expect. A change to the artists performing, schedule during the event,
and/or event location change, shall not be deemed a material change.
- The refund value equals the face value of the tickets purchased plus
any associated booking fees. Personal arrangements including travel,
subsistence and accommodation relating to the event are at your own
risk and we shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted
expenditure beyond the ticket price and relevant booking fee.
- If an event is rescheduled or materially changed, you must claim your
refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed
event takes place. If an event is cancelled, you must claim your refund
within 3 months from the date of the event. Any tickets remaining
unclaimed after this time will be considered generous donations to
PLaY Festival funds.
- You agree that we will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any
person (including yourself) or property however caused (including by
us): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of
care owed by us; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not
a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or
personal injury resulting from Our negligence); or (c) to the extent that
any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of
these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not combine a ticket with any hospitality, travel or
accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or
service to create a ticket package (“Ticket Package”) and sell or
otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket
Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such ticket package as an
incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose
of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
- You may not offer your ticket as an incentive or prize in a promotion or
competition, or otherwise dispose of such ticket in the course of a
- If you have obtained this Ticket in breach of these terms and/or if you
breach any of these terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred
on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain
entry to an event using a void ticket we reserve the right to refuse you
entry to or eject you from the event and you may be liable to legal
action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the
Event and/or venue in reasonable circumstances including without
limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if you behave in a
manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons
at the event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or
mannerisms; if you are found in possession of any prohibited item or
substance; if in our reasonable opinion you are acting under the
influence of alcohol or drugs; if you fail, when required, to produce proof
of identity or age; if you breach these Terms; or if your ticket is void.
- In any reasonable circumstance where risks to our crew, volunteers
and/or customers are believed present by us we reserve the right to
conduct security searches, and to refuse admission to you, or eject you,
from the event and/or venue should you refuse to comply with such
security searches. No refunds will be given to you if you are refused
entry or ejected due to your own behaviour or that of a child you are
- PLEASE SEE EVICTION POLICY IN THE EVENT WEBSITE FAQs
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable
opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the
event or is one of the items not permitted in the venue as listed on the
event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought
into the venue: animals except for pets agreed with us in advance,
purchasing a dog ticket constitutes our agreement for you to bring your
dog; Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional
cameras with lenses of 6 inches or more); professional pyrotechnics or
any fireworks; distress flares & flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; flags on
poles; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons;
illegal substances; legal highs (inc. nitrous oxide).
- You will win a free ticket if you are the first person to send an email to
ivewon at play hyphen festival dot codot uk and subsequent emails
received will be entered into a draw for a gift presented during the
festival. The fewer people who know the better chance you’ll win.
- You may bring food and drink to the event for your own consumption.
- Food, drink and alcohol will be available for purchase at the event. A
challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by us, venue
and/or event staff and stewards, in all situations where we require
additional instruction or control, to ensure safety and dignity in all
situations for all people.
- You shall not use equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or
any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any
information or data inside any venue or at any event, for any personal or
financial gain, or without the written permission of the subject, or in
breach of any other copywrite or external usage restrictions beyond our
control or awareness.
- We will not be liable should there be any legal action taken against you
for breach of any restricted use audio, visual or audio-visual recording or
transmission from any venue or the event.
- You shall indemnify us should any liability arise from any recording or
transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or
audio-visual material or any information or data from inside any venue
or at any event.
- By attending an event, you give your express consent to your actual or
simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio
and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for
any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by
the police or security which may be carried out for the security of
customers or the prevention of crime.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the venue, the venue
infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the event and/or
- If before or during the event you have a complaint in relation to the
event (including without limitation in relation to your ability to view the
event), please contact us or a steward promptly since complaints are
very difficult to deal with after the event.
- The Event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate
clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement or hot
- You are your own responsibility, any known medical conditions or
requirements may not be met by our first aid team. You are strongly
advised to bring all required emergency medical supplies and
information you know you may need to avoid serious injury or death,
this is inclusive of but not exclusive to conditions such as anaphylaxis,
other allergic reactions, osteoporosis, physical or mental ailments or
impairments, existing infections, dependency on medication; you shall
make contact with us in advance and discuss your personal
requirements so we can advise you if we are able or unable to support
- Warning – Excessive exposure to loud music and looking directly at
strong lights may cause damage to your hearing and sight. Please note
that pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other
special effects may take place during some performances.